Thread: automatic synch not working...

Newb
    Thanks

automatic synch not working...

Hi,

I just installed the app on my Xoom tablet and the manual upload worked fine for all the pics and videos I had on the device. However, when I took a new picture on the Xoom, the app never triggered and synched the pic to my network share. I've had the Xoom's screen on the whole time, so it couldn't be the wifi switching issue. Obviously, the automation is why I want the app, so before I buy, I would like to make sure it will work.

Thanks in advance for replying.

Valued contributor
    Thanks
    The Xoom is one of the systems used for testing, and it should work. Please note that upload does not happen instantly after taking a new picture, but rather at the discrete events of getting connected to the home network or charging starts, according to your settings. Does that clarify?

Newb
    Thanks
    Not meaning to hijack the thread but I got the same issue with both our phones (SGS2 and HTC Incredible S). Auto sync never kicks in - manually works. I have set my upload to kick in when the phone is charged (with Wifi on on power). This used to work but something is missing. Tried reset settings and reinstall but after 1-2 days I see that new images aren't uploaded...please advice.

--
    Werner