Thread: Settings are not saved in the current free version (3.142 alfa)

Newb
    Thanks

Settings are not saved in the current free version (3.142 alfa)

It seems that the settings are not saved in the free version (3.142 alfa).

I am using a Samsung Galaxy SII an I do the following:

• start the app an hit "Settings"
    • hit "Press button to browse", enter the IP, chosse my network folder
    • all seems okay, but I see the text "Change security settings in Advanced settings..."
    • so thats what I do next... (I get "Settings ok" when I return to the main settings panel)
    • hit "Advance" an "Select" to choose my directories I want to sync and press the back button
    • I "Change security settings" as instructed before -> disable extended security... (I get "Settings ok" when I return to the main settings panel)
    • hit "Check now" and the app returns to the main SweetHome panel (with the message "Settings ok").
    • the button "Upload now" is disabled

• when I hit "Settings" again, all seems to be set back to default and I will have to reenter all options...
    • but when I return to the main menu the button "Upload now" remains disabled

-> The pro version works fine on my device.

Unfortunately I need the feature of the free version to choose the "Collections to upload". So I cant use the pro version...

And the free version does not work fore me...

Please help

Valued contributor
    Thanks
    Thanks for noticing and reporting this issue. I will shortly release a 3.143 Alfa which resolves this issue + a crash issue which has been around for some time (when an incomplete WiFi network profile exists on the phone)...