Thread: 127.0.0.1

Newb
    Thanks

Hello. I'm using LAN Speed Test (Lite) version 1.3.1. I'm using this on OS X Mavericks. I'm trying to test the speed over wireless. The IP Address field says 127.0.0.1. This is obviously not correct. I see this is supposed to be fixed in the latest version 1.3.1. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Home Network Guru
    Thanks
    Hi Lery,

Are you sure that you are using 1.3.1? I released version 1.3.1 in August 2013 for windows based PCs, but just released this version for the Mac in March 2014. Is there any other options in your IP Address dropdown box?

-Pete

Newb
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Totushek View Post
    Hi Lery,

Are you sure that you are using 1.3.1? I released version 1.3.1 in August 2013 for windows based PCs, but just released this version for the Mac in March 2014. Is there any other options in your IP Address dropdown box?

-Pete
    Yes, I'm sure I'm using 1.3.1. There is no option for another IP address in the drop-down and I cannot enter a different one.

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 10.44.06 AM.png

Home Network Guru
    Thanks
    Sorry Lery - I can't replicate it and haven't heard from anybody else with this issue. Can you click on the 'Log Window' and email a screen capture with that and any other information about your setup to support@totusoft.com?

Thanks,
    -Pete

Newb
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Totushek View Post
    Sorry Lery - I can't replicate it and haven't heard from anybody else with this issue. Can you click on the 'Log Window' and email a screen capture with that and any other information about your setup to support@totusoft.com?

Thanks,
    -Pete
    I have the same issue here. Screenshot:Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 12.01.20 PM.jpg

I am also unable to select a different IP in the drop down.