Thread: jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Access is denied

Newb
    Thanks

Question jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Access is denied

Log
    Upload started at 09:41, Feb 18, 2013 Total transferred: 0 KB
    Access failed: Access is denied.Texas.jpg - FAILED (jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Access is denied.
    Upload ended at 09:41, Feb 18, 2013
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm using the paid version, 4.02 Donate. I've been using this without any errors and it's been working OK.

During a previous data upload, my host PC crashed while the data upload was in progress and I've been receiving errors in the Sweet Home app ever since.

The file showing in the error message, Texas.jpg, is on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S2, Android version 4.0.4). I can view the image without any errors on my phone.

It seems the error message is telling me the Sweet Home app can't access the Texas.jpg image.

I've tried moving the Texas.jpg file to a different folder on the phone so the Sweet Home app doesn't see it and the app just picks another file to upload and gives me the same error message using a different file.

I would like to reset the timestamp within the Sweet Home app but the button in SETTINGS, ADVANCED SETTINGS, labeled "Forget latest timestamp" is grayed out so I can't do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    -Bill

Newb
    Thanks
    I solved the problem !

It seems the error message in the app log is misleading in that it indicates there is a security problem with the app accessing the image on the phone.
    I deleted the folder (directory) on my host PC and created a new one under a different name then shared it.
    I then specified the use of the new folder in the app and it worked with now problems.