Thread: CMD Line option to test multiple shares

Newb
    Thanks

CMD Line option to test multiple shares

Hi, I noticed in the help file it just shows how to start from commond line and to use the settings file. Is it possible to specify multiple share in the settings file or to specify a specific settings file? Basically I want to be able to test 3 different machines a home server and store the results. The only way I can think of it would be to use three different installs of the program using 3 different settings files.

Any other options?

Thanks, John

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jgpotter View Post
    Hi, I noticed in the help file it just shows how to start from commond line and to use the settings file. Is it possible to specify multiple share in the settings file or to specify a specific settings file? Basically I want to be able to test 3 different machines a home server and store the results. The only way I can think of it would be to use three different installs of the program using 3 different settings files.

Any other options?

Thanks, John
    Hey John,

If Pete doesn't have a good idea, we could easily do a simple bat file with a FOR loop to accomplish the same task... I'll watch the thread, I could use something like that as well...
    Check out the Home Network Articles and tell me what you would like to see!

Home Network Guru
    Thanks
    Hi guys,

Can you give me more details on what you'd like to see? Are you wanting to test to different shared folders on your network from each client?

-Pete